Friday, January 6, 2012

Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue Movie Review



Name: Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue
Genre: children, Disney, animated
Number in a series: third of a series of three movies so far (a fourth is coming this year)
Produced by: Margot Pipkin
Released: August and September 2010
Running time: 79 minutes
Family friendly? Perfectly clean!
Main character(s): Tinkerbell, Vidia, and Lizzie (the little human girl)
My comments:
I just finished watching this movie with my eight-year-old sister and we both loved it! My sister has loved the Disney fairy books and movies ever since the beginning, but I was new to the series. With all the inferior quality media that Disney is releasing nowadays, I was very pleasantly surprised to find such a good movie. So, yes, I'm a teen, and I enjoyed this movie. :) In this movie, a little girl named Lizzie discovers that fairies, which she had always believed to be real, are really and truly real. The only problem that I would find was that Lizzie's dad was the villain of the movie until the end when he realized that his daughter was right all along.  I especially loved that Lizzie had a British accent...I just LOVE cute little kids with British accents.

My rating: 9 out 10