Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Josh Gracin - We Weren't Crazy (Music Review)


Genre: country music
My comments: To be able to listen to this music, you have to look at it in the right way and not read into the lyrics too much...but is that to much different than any other music nowadays? The music for the songs on this album is very good (in my opinion, as a country music fan) except for Livin' It Up. Here are my comments for the songs on this album.

1. Found - pretty good song
2. We Weren't Crazy - good song, the lyrics are also good and wholesome
3. Invisible - good song, the lyrics are fine.
4. Let Me Fall - this is my favourite song on the album. The music is beautiful...but this is one of those songs that you have to be careful about for the lyrics.
5. I Don't Want to Live - this is another one that you should be careful about the lyrics.
6. Favourite State of Mind - this song is pretty much fine. It is my eight-year-old sister's favourite, and is more up an upbeat song.
7. Telluride - same as #4.
8. I Keep Coming Back - good song, lyrics are fine
9. Sweet September - I'm a little suspicious of these lyrics...so proceed with listening at your own caution.
10. Livin' It Up - I would say a definite no to listening to this song...but that's just me.
11. Unbelievable (Ann Marie) - Some people would classify this song as sweet. A few might not think it good. I would suggest looking into the lyrics and deciding what you think.

Alyianna's rating: 8 out of 10 (because of some suspicious lyrics)

No comments: