Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Tag

Juliet tagged me with this...thing. ;) So I decided to post it on this blog, to give you all some information about myself (and try to do some random facts about myself dealing with books, etc.).

the rules:
1)
 post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged (which I NEVER do... :/)
6) no stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this/follow me' blah blah blah, you have to legitimately tag 11 people! (OH BOY!)



11 random facts about me:
1. My favourite book genre is fantasy.
2. I am sort of a girly-girl. I refuse to wear pants (most of the time). I like soft pink, blue, and purple colours, and I like soft things (not that really makes me a girly-girl, but whatever :P).
3. I love to read, but I haven't had much time lately with all my schoolwork (and the five or ten minutes I have in the day are spent on answering emails). That's why I haven't posted here on this blog much yet.
4. The latest song I am obsessed with is Avril Lavigne's "Sk8er Boi," for some reason. XD
5. I LOVE emiticotions. (Can't you tell?) :)  ;)  :D  D:  :)  *_*  >.<  ^.^  8)  $_$  etc.
6. I can't bring myself to settling down and reading Jane Austen...yet.
7. My pet peeves are: LOTR slashers (especially those who DARE to touch Frodo and Sam!!!) and Disney nowadays (which ISN'T Disney at all!!!).
8. My favourite books series in order are: Lord of the Rings, Narnia, John Paul II High, and Fairy Stories Retold series by Regina Doman. (Actually, change that. I don't what order to put them in except for LOTR at the beginning. XD)
9. The most played songs on my iPod are "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri, "Untouchable" by Taylor Swift, and "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift.
10. Yet my favourite songs by Taylor Swift are "Long Live" and "Innocent."
11. I have a little sister, who is EIGHT. :)


Questions for Me:
1. What do you love about blogging? I love how I can write about just about anything, and people are actually willing to listen to me go on and on and on... :P
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself as an elementary teacher with a career on the side of web designing. :P I'll be either still living at home or juuuust recently married.
3. Makeup you can't live without? Umm...none. I don't wear any, and am slightly proud of it. ;)
4.  Favorite sport? To play or to watch? To play - badminton. To watch - figure skating or soccer.
5. Favorite book? Um...duh? LOTR. ;P
6. Favorite author? Tolkien.
7. Favorite subject in school? I would always say English, but I really like Bio and Math, too.
8. Dream job? (do you have your dream job?) Elementary teacher, web designer, and authoress. :)
9. Favorite place you've ever been? I guess I'll be general since I can't say where I live. Somewhere around the Rocky Mountains.
10. What's your favorite hobby? Computers - web designing, blogging, writing.
11. (Im going to have to take Bree's because I love this!) What is true love to you? Sacrifice.



My questions for you:
1. Has a character in a story you've written ever made you laugh?
2. What is your third favourite book?
3. Your third favourite movie?
4. Who are your three favourite music artists?
5. What is your favourite blog?
6. How many blogs do you follow in total?
7. How many of these do you actually go to often (or at least, most often)?
8. What type of videos do you watch the most on YouTube?
9. (I'm going to steal Bree's question as well. XD) What is true love to you?
10. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
11. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? (I know I have. :P)


People I tag:
Since I have only 6 followers, I tag all of you!!! :O

7 comments:

Nightclub Guest List said...

Nice blog, i liked reading it and the 11 points are amazing...

James and Jacob said...

I will answer these when I answer the other ones I am going to do! :D


And did you ever that I tagged you at my blog? Here is the link.

http://jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-tag-post.html

-James

Alyianna said...

NightClub Guest List:
Thank you for your comment! :)

James and Jacob:
Yes, I got it...I'm just finishing it up. :P

Arda said...

Emoticons rock! :D I'm totally with you on LotR slashers (yes, especially Frodo and Sam). Those are cool job choices!

Alyianna said...

YES! YES! YES!!!! I'm not the only one!!!! *runs around in happiness* XD well not really, but....

Juliet said...

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you on this. I will be answering those questions in a post soon! Thank you for tagging me back. Love your background! <3
Juliet

Alyianna said...

Thanks and no problem, Juliet! :) I've been really busy with the school year, so I can certainly relate.