Saturday, March 10, 2012

Taylor Swift Music Review


Genre: country music
My comments: Taylor Swift is my favourite music artist, so I love this album. However, there are a few cautions. I prefer the music video versions of "Picture to Burn" and "Teardrops on My Guitar" because of one line of lyrics in the album versions of these songs. As it is, "Picture to Burn" is all about revenge to an ex-boyfriend. So maybe just skip this one? "Cold As You" also has a bad word in it.

But other than those few precautions, this album is awesome. So I would check it out. ;)

Song List:
1. Tim McGraw - the lead single of this album
2. Picture to Burn
3. Teardrops on My Guitar
4. A Place In This World
5. Cold As You
6. The Outside
7. Tied Together With A Smile - my favourite song on the album
8. Stay Beautiful - my mom's favourite song on this album
9. Should've Said No - this one is also a sort of revenge (though not quite) on ex-boyfriend song, but it actually isn't too bad. I've heard much worse...and I like this song. 
10. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
11. Our Song

Bonus Track Edition:
1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - I really like this one
2. Invisible
3. A Perfectly Good Heart
4. Teardrops On My Guitar (pop version)

Alyianna's rating: 9.8 out of 10 (I took off the little bit for the few cautions)

No comments: