Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Songs Post 3

Just a quick post!

Clean Songs
In My Arms and Real - Plumb
Wunderkind - Alanis Morisette (but avoid any other songs by her!)
anything by The Band Perry

Okay Songs
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
This song is okay as long as you look at it in the right way. For example, the line "If I lay here, if I just lay here/Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" I've read up on this song, and I've heard that Snow Patrol didn't mean the song to mean that, so I ignore the meaning that comes up because it is pushed so much in our society nowadays and make my own.

Are the Music Videos for the Songs in this Post Okay?
- Real by Plumb - Yes.
- The Band Perry's music videos are okay, as far as I've seen. :)
- Chasing Cars' music video is okay, as well.


No comments: