Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hunter Hayes (Encore) Deluxe Album Review



I just got the Hunter Hayes' album this morning and I love it. Not only is it country music (which is a big positive factor for me), but Hunter has a good voice and the melodies of his songs and the lyrics are great. To be frank, I think Hunter writes wonderful love songs. :) It's great to have an awesome new country singer when some country singers like Lady Antebellum and even Tim McGraw don't seem to be as great as they used to (sorry, it's just my opinion), and Taylor Swift isn't even country anymore.


My favourite song(s) from the album
My #1 song is I Want Crazy. It's a upbeat, fun, and happy song with great lyrics.

I also love "Wanted", "Rainy Season", "If You Told Me To", "Faith to Fall Back On", "More Than I Should", and "Cry With You". And his duet with Jason Mraz "Everybody's Got Somebody But Me" is super cute (and so is the music video). But really, I love every song on the album.

Alyianna's rating: 9 out 10




No comments: