My online name is Lucia Silva and I am here for - guess what! - a review of The Hobbit movie. I will also do more guest posts in the future, so you better get to know me! I am Alyianna's younger sister; 10-years-old. I have brown eyes.... and here is my review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. ;)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey started out quite well. Frodo was there for the beginning of LOTR while Bilbo was starting narrating his adventures in The Hobbit; I loved how it Peter Jackson connected it to LOTR in the beginning. After that, however, it began to fail.
3 Un-nice Things:
- Dwalin eating Bilbo's supper :(
- Pale orc. NOT. IN. THE. BOOKS!
- Bilbo's unusual shout "I'm going on an adventure!"
3 Nice Things:
- As I stated: the connection to LOTR in the beginning
- Thorin finally admitting to Bilbo "I've never been so wrong"
- Gandalf throwing the fiery pinecones scene
I'd probably have to say Gandalf - no, wait... Thorin! Wait...what about Bilbo? #contridictingpuzzlement
After all, I'd have to say...9/10!