Friday, January 3, 2014

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Guest Review)

Hello all,

My online name is Lucia Silva and I am here for - guess what! - a review of The Hobbit movie. I will also do more guest posts in the future, so you better get to know me! I am Alyianna's younger sister; 10-years-old. I have  brown eyes.... and here is my review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. ;)



Overall:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey started out quite well. Frodo was there for the beginning of LOTR while Bilbo was starting narrating his adventures in The Hobbit; I loved how it Peter Jackson connected  it to LOTR in the beginning. After that, however, it began to fail.

3 Un-nice Things:

  • Dwalin eating Bilbo's supper :(
  • Pale orc. NOT. IN. THE. BOOKS!
  • Bilbo's unusual shout "I'm going on an adventure!"

3 Nice Things:

  • As I stated: the connection to LOTR in the beginning
  • Thorin finally admitting to Bilbo "I've never been so wrong"
  • Gandalf throwing the fiery pinecones scene

Favourite Character:
I'd probably have to say Gandalf - no, wait... Thorin! Wait...what about Bilbo? #contridictingpuzzlement

Rating:
After all, I'd have to say...9/10!

No comments: