Monday, July 21, 2014

Head and Heart ~ album review



I love Christina Perri's voice. Her songs remind me of a mix between Regina Spektor and Enya (the songs like "Anywhere Is"). Therefore, I was very excited to listen to her latest album. I was disappointed by some of the album with its weaker, poppy songs, but I was impressed by most of the album (especially "Human", which is like a breath of fresh air among pop songs). The album is mostly fine, except for the song "One Night", which I find inappropriate. I think I prefer her first album "Lovestrong" better, but this album is still good. :)

I do find the album cover more than a little weird. But it's the songs that matter, right?


My Favourites from This Album
- "Be My Forever" (ft. Ed Sheeran)
- "Human"
- "I Don't Want to Break"
- "Sea of Lovers"
- "The Words"
- "I Believe"


Alyianna's rating: 9 out of 10

No comments: